Clouds what are in ours today?

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Time is so superflous and Wise!

Who can truly say Time waits for no one ,of all of the Mother wits I've heard that continues to stay strong-Locked deep in the crevasse of my soul ,trailing me like a wraith,my blood runs cold when I suddenly realized that my demise had nothing to do with me 2 my surprize but everything to do with Time that incohesive,intangible piece that measures us surely in the great devide of heavan and hell where we all one day will dwell but not until our journey here has taught us what destiny is inside our hearts..Only then will Devine intervention step in allowing Time to no longer wait but claim us, our souls in tow will we then know that Time has waited for us as a Lover would the caress of one who loves the Best.....always and forever Blessed

No comments: