Clouds what are in ours today?

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Poetrydivas~Now we're walking toward something

watching as the days meld into nights I couldn't help but remember those strange nights when you and I were alone talking softly on the telephone you saying that my life wasn't right until I let you move a chess piece to the light of play~ this subject triggered a rumor that you had me beyond just a suitor you toyed with me as a dalliance never realizing that this was a mere romance I saw you as my savior you sought me as one of several flavors you tasted I danced with you once you swore it was twice i see you as my hero you summed me up as worth more than the stereo now whose gonna walk this thing out? you might if I don't try you on as my stepping stone! or was it the rolling stone?

No comments: