Clouds what are in ours today?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

If it were you what could you have done differently?

while lying here upon my bed thoughts of the night before wandered all through my head,if it were you what exactly would you do if the decision were absolutely essentially up to you? To take a life of someone you love so that the other will live how can I make a decision like this? She was heavenly,soft as a cloud of cotton,brown as the sun could tan one ever so gently~touching my lips to her skin was like the wing of an angel just as it was set to flight. There was much to do that night as the footsteps cradled by the light I shut the door as scared by the fright of the nature of man who came in as if he had a right..he took my child from me and walked toward the door to the night,quickly I leaped as if I was on a high score running to him to place myself between the child of my heart my hopes my dreams as he stepped away i didn't see the knife or it's sway but felt it's handle on my fingertips i slipped to draw it to him but it fell and the ink was everywhere but the story remains the same as I lay claim to the song that I wrote it became my child, my soul, my heart, my life he stole it that night as if he had the right what would you have done if it were you?

Posted via email from poetrydivas's posterous

No comments: