Clouds what are in ours today?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Rose by any other name is still ?

Have you ever wondered why the sky is blue or why that people who are supposed to love hurt you? These times reflect the many feelings that flowed through my mind and heart as I stared deeply into my woman's face the day she left. Sherrie and I met as she wondered through the mall that I worked at one evening. I was busy setting up the floor mannequins and she all but bumped into me as I squatted there perplexed breaking my fall with a hand. "Excuse me!" she said brow flushed and squinting at me with an open fresh face, and a beautiful grin. "Oh you should be " I said trying hard not to stare back at her. They say that the children know the children no matter where they meet up and here we were. I stood up straightened out my shirt and looked at her, she still seemed stuck so I went professional with her. "Is there anything that I can help you with? She glanced over towards the door and softly said "I'm kinda lost can you show me where the subway or bus stop is on this side. I stared over where she was looking and pointed to the stairways near a store post. That's the subway but the bus stop is over there. "You don't know where you are? She spoke slowly "No I don't I am new here and just came to the mall cause I was so bored" I saw a chance to get to know this lovely lady so I broke the monotonous silence by saying "Okay that's a bet maybe I could show you around the mall at least while I am on break". She smiled and that's when I knew damn sprung so soon?

No comments: